The website https://thedencannabis.com (the “Site”) is operated by Cigvape Inc. (also referred to as “The Den”, “us”, “our”, or “we”). We are committed to keeping personal information accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Collection – means the act of gathering, acquiring, recording or obtaining personal information from any source, including third parties, by any means.
Consent – means voluntary agreement with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information for defined purposes. Consent can be either express or implied and can be provided directly by the individual or by an authorized representative, such as a parent or guardian (if appropriate). Express consent can be given orally, electronically or in writing. Implied consent is consent that can reasonably be inferred from a user’s action or inaction.
User – means an individual who uses the Service, including anyone else who accesses or visits the site.
Disclosure – means making personal information available to a third party.
personal information – means information about an identifiable individual, but not aggregated information that cannot be associated with a specific individual.
third party – means an individual other than the user, or the user’s agent, or an organization outside of The Den.
Use – means the treatment, handling and management of personal information by and within The Den.
The Den may collect any or all of the following personal information if the information is reasonably required to provide the services accessed or requested:
- information that you provide when you become a registered user or otherwise complete forms on the service, such as your name, email, postal address, telephone number, age and country of residence;
- your log-in and password details in connection with your account(s), including your username;
- information that you provide when you subscribe to a service, such as your billing address, and payment method;
- information that you provide when you make a transaction, including type and quantity of products and services purchased, method of payment, and amount paid;
- information about your personal preferences, including marketing consents;
- your correspondence with The Den, including any questions, concerns or comments you may have about the service or problems that you report;
- comments, videos, photographs, and any other content or information that you may post or submit to the service;
- details of your requests made through the service; and
- any event sign up by electronic means.
The Den does not collect information related to method of payment such as a credit or debit card number. All purchases will be directed to and handled by third parties. You will be bound by the privacy policies of these third party providers.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Den collects your personal information and will use your personal information as is reasonably required for the following purposes:
- if you are a registered user, to establish and maintain you’re the Den account;
- to provide web applications, a service, and/or other services or information that you request;
- to verify your identity;
- to respond to questions, comments, requests, job applications, or complaints that you submit;
- to process payments made by you;
- to process online orders for in store pick up;
- to collect amounts owing from you;
- to track communications with you;
- to analyze use of the services and to improve the services;
- to track and analyze your purchases and preferences to improve services;
- to send emails, newsletters, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, regular mail or other communications you have consented;
- to provide service-related announcements or notifications to you;
- to fulfill a purpose that we disclose to you when we request your personal information; and/or
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Personal information will only be collected and used by The Den to conduct related activities.
The Den may disclose your personal information to:
- its employees, agents, partners, service providers, and sponsors as is reasonably necessary to enable these parties to perform a business, professional or technical support function for The Den;
- a person who, in the reasonable judgment of The Den, is seeking the information as your agent; and
- a third party or parties, where you consent to such disclosure or the disclosure is required by law.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
The Den is committed to safeguarding your personal information. We use appropriate security measures to protect personal information against risks such as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction regardless of the format in which it is held. The methods of protection and safeguards used include, but are not limited to, locked filing cabinets, need-to-know access and technological measures, including the use of passwords, encryption such as industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, and firewalls. While we cannot guarantee that risks such as loss, theft, unauthorized access or disclosure of personal information will not occur, we will make every effort to prevent such occurrences.
We take great care in disposing of or destroying personal information to prevent unauthorized parties from gaining access to the information. We also ensure that all employees with access to personal information are made aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information. All personal information disclosed to third parties is done under contractual agreements stipulating the confidentiality of the information and the purposes for which it is to be used.
We are committed to keeping your personal information as complete, up-to-date and accurate as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. We will promptly correct or complete any personal information found to be inaccurate or incomplete. Where appropriate, we will transmit amended information to third parties having access to the personal information in question. Upon request, we will provide you with a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file to review its accuracy. Such personal information will be provided within a reasonable time of the request and at a minimal or no cost to you.
Upon request, we can provide you with an account of the use and disclosure of your personal information and, where reasonably possible, will state the source of the information.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by us at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. In certain circumstances, your withdrawal of consent will result in the inability to continue providing some services to you.
Non-personal information is information that does not identify you and which we are unable to connect to other information in order to identify you. We may collect any or all of the following non-personal information:
- The Service employs a web analytics service that collects aggregated data resulting from the combination and/or aggregation of certain raw data from the Service (including, but not limited to, sex, age, and geographic location) in a way that no longer personally identifies the user. The Den may share this aggregated data to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
- We may also use additional analytics programs from time to time to process non-personal information about you.
By using the service, you consent to the processing of data about you by web analytics service providers in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We make no attempt to link this non-personal information with the identity of individuals using the service. Non-personal information may be permanently archived for future use in any manner whatsoever by us.
Cigvape Inc. 195 Mill St. Angus, ON L0M1B3
Date: Aug 1, 2020